11.29.2015

Let's Get to Know Each Other

You might know that I’m a twin, I’m on student council, I moved from San Diego, CA in seventh grade, and that I laugh at everything. 

But you don’t know that my parents divorced when I was three, being a twin can suck, and most of us didn’t join student council to put it on a college application, we actually care. 

If you knew me, you would know that my favorite color is dark blue and that I could spend a good 30 minutes showing you pictures and videos of my cat. 

You would know that I prefer living by the ocean and visiting the mountains and that when I go skiing, I go straight down the hill because I feel like I’m flying. 

You would know that I’m super outgoing, but overthink everything. 

You would know that I collect corks, but haven’t done anything with them. 

You would know that my mom and step dad are pilots and that flying makes me nervous. 

You would know that I suck at texting and would prefer calling. 

You would know that I love dancing, but I’ve never been asked to a dance. 

You would know how much I love movies and that anytime you watch a movie with me, I will be paying close attention the camera angles and script pretty much the whole time. 

You would know that I want to travel the world and make a difference. 

You would know that I have bad circulation so my hand/feet are always cold and I have headaches all the time (I should probably drink more water too).

You would know that I love history and old things.

You would know that I don’t want to care what other people think, but it’s really hard not to.

You would know that I would love to get to know you, any of you. You would know that I love meeting new people. 



Let’s get to know each other.







6 comments:

  1. I knew exactly who was behind this blog the second I saw your pen name, because I only know of one other person from Lone Peak who knows the real life Brisa Neuendorf. Great reveal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to meet you, I've read your posts every week. Your blog is one of my fav places on the web. I agree, let's get to know each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would know that my mom and step dad are pilots and that flying makes me nervous.

    this is amazing and so are you and so is this blog. I can't wait to get to know you better

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you forever, Isabel Latimer. Let's play this week oh & also I love your blog very much because it's very comfortable here and I love everything about the way you exist (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. "But you don’t know that my parents divorced when I was three, being a twin can suck, and most of us didn’t join student council to put it on a college application, we actually care."
    That was the realest thing I've read all day! Thank you for being real

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog gave me chills every single time I read it. This reveal is amazing too. You're amazing. Let me say that again.
    You.
    Are.
    Amazing.

    ReplyDelete