1.10.2016

Here's the truth.

The truth is I don't know if I really want to go to BYU. I'm just worried my mom will be sad if I don't. And I might be sad too.

The truth is I hate when people start a conversation with, "How can I tell you two apart?" Isn't the answer obvious? Just get to know us.

The truth is I love writing, but for some reason I suck at it in this class. 

The truth is I probably thought you were cute, but knew you'd never ask me out. 

The truth is Nelson, I did care about the film festival even though I said I didn't. 

The truth is I wonder how so many people can know me when I don't even know myself.

The truth is I dread writing blog posts because I know I'll never be good or dedicated enough to make the top 5. 

The truth is I cuss more than I'm okay with and more than you'd know. 

The truth is someone probably deserves my spot in Creative Writing 2, but I'm too selfish to give it up.

The truth is I'm sick of this writing format, but I'm too lazy to think of another way. 






3 comments:

  1. uuuuuh this is so good!!! Your blog has always been so, so incredible. Thank you so much for everything you write and everything you do. You are truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was unreal. I loved the format and how everything was so honest. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive always loved your blog, nice job on this one, keep it up

    ReplyDelete