1.31.2016

Just In Case You're Wondering

I'm sick of reintroducing myself. Perks of being a twin.

But just in case you're wondering...

Boring stuff:
My name is Isabel Whitney Latimer
I was born in San Diego, CA.
I moved to Utah the summer before seventh grade.
My dad and step mom live in La Jolla, CA.
I have six sibling total.

Less Boring stuff:
I ultimately want to live in Los Angeles.
I want to film and inspire for a living.
I'm currently learning how to rap... if that's even possible.
I'll get my mission call around the middle of April.
I love to go target shooting with my 22 rifle.
I pole vault, but I'm less than amazing and totally okay with it.
I actually like the sound of ticking clocks and heaters.
I like the smell of rain on pavement, heaters (again), and Hawaii.
I love creating art.
I didn't study for my Anatomy test... oops. Better go do that.

6 comments:

  1. Wait, what. We must talk about this rap thing in more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't study for my Anatomy test... oops. Better go do that.
    " We've all been there!"

    Loved the post and can relate. I moved here a few weeks before the summer before seventh grade. So end of sixth grade from California as well. I have ultimately loved living here, but miss it there too. Anyways great re-introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. and i'm going to miss you so much once you leave on your mission :(

      Delete
  4. I don't see you as just a twin. You are so much more. :)

    ReplyDelete