9.28.2015

If you come with me...

She said:
You can have a white Christmas. There won't be any yelling. You can start fresh at a new school and throw snow balls at your crush. There will be more people with our beliefs.

He said:
Don't leave. What about your friends? What about your brothers and sisters? I won't see you as much. I can't tuck you in anymore. We might grow apart. We've already paid for your schooling. This is wrong. Goodbye.

I said:
I love you.  Goodbye.

Later:
I had my white Christmas. The yelling didn't stop, but it grew less effective. I've never thrown a snowball at a crush. My friends and I are still very close. I see you less but we never grew apart. You were refunded. This was right. Thank you, I love you still.






3 comments:

  1. I really like this. And I can't explain why

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this. And I can't explain why

    ReplyDelete
  3. i understand this on a lot of different levels,

    and i'm glad this was right.

    ReplyDelete