9.26.2015

The Hat Shop

Some people assume a hat won't fit, but they've never tried it on. Just because you wear a helmet doesn't mean you can't hold a paint brush at the same time.

I have lots of hats. I wear the hat of a sister, a daughter, a friend, a student, a hard worker, a procrastinator, a dreamer, a doer, etc. Some I wear more than others. Some of my hats tell stories. They tell people about the places I've been, what I like to do, and the sports teams I support.

Here are a few of the hats I wear:

-Hard Worker              -Leader
-Writer                         -Adventurer            
-Rifle Marksmen         -Latter Day Saint
-Chess                         -Cork Collector  
-Artist                          -Shy
-Procrastinator            -Funny
-Daring                       -Daring

Hats I want to try on:

-Skydiver                           -Drummer
-World Traveler                 -Race Car Driver
-Surfer                               -Roller Skater
-Cook                                -Yoga
-Gardener                          -Bilingual

No comments:

Post a Comment