3.27.2016

Whatchya Gonna Do?

I just came out of a coma (not really) but it sure feels like it. 

I was glad to see that my name wasn't at the bottom of the list of writers.

I just spent the last hour reading blogs and not commenting... sorry. I also stalked my sisters blog. She probably shouldn't have told be what her blog name was a few months ago. It made me sad. I wonder if she's ever read mine. Hi Serena! (I almost didn't put her name because I forgot I wasn't anonymous anymore) See? Coma.

Maybe my body's alright
but my souls all wrong. 

Maybe the radios too loud
but at least I can't hear myself think.

Maybe I try too hard and hopefully I look back and think,
It was worth it.

Over the weekend I visited some family.
One of my family members introduced themselves. 
I've known them for at least 8 years... So I just said, I know who you are.
They said, well we only see you once a year.

I guess I'm supposed to forget? Not sure how to respond. Error. Error. Brain malfunction. 

So, do you have a boyfriend?

Shutting down.


Happy Easter.






1 comment: